Compatible with WooCommerce 3.8+
Woocommerce Easy Checkout Field Editor Plugin Lets
you Add /Edit / Delete fields in checkout form . You can reorder
them using our Drag and Drop Admin UI .Plugin Supports 15 types of
widely used custom fields. You can opt to send custom field data
with order email and also display it on admin order page.
WooCommerce Easy Chekcout
Field Editor Features
- Conditional Checkout Fields â€“ show/hide
fields based on value of other checkout fields.
- Show fields Under My Account/Edit Address Page.
- Edit /Manage Default woocommerce checkout fields
- Remove Default woocommerce Checkout fields
- Support For Additional FIelds
- Add new Custom Fields to Existing Shipping and Billing Address
- Reorder Custom fields with drag and drop UI
- Field Preview In Admin Panel
- Show submitted field details in order edition page.
- Show submitted field details in order emails.
- Show submitted field details in order conformation and view
- Show submitted field details in invoices.
- Restore to Default fields
- Possibility to show fields only if cart contains specified
products or products from certain category
- Paragraph text field
- Dropdown Select
- Multi Select with select2 jquery
- Telephone Number
- Date Time picker
- Time picker
- Date Range picker
- Date Time Range picker.
Show/hide checkout fields based on the value of other checkout
Product Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains specified products.
Category Specific Conditional Visibility
Display fields only if cart contains products from specified
1.9.0 â€“ 23 November 2019
- Version 1.9.3(23 November 2019)- Added â€“
Settings to manage order notes.
- Version 1.9.2 (23 November 2019)- Added â€“
Role specific conditional visibility.
- Version 1.9.1- Fix â€“ use default value in
- Added â€“ Paragraph text field.
- Enhancement â€“ Increased input text leangh to
100 in backend.
- Enhancement â€“ Increase select/multiselect
field options text value limit.
â€“ 20 september 2019
- Version 1.8.4 (20 september 2019) â€“ Fix
â€“ Field specific conditional visiblity does not
work with variations.
- Version 1.8.3 (05 september 2019) â€“ Add
â€“ option to change fields location on thankyou
- Version 1.8.2 (30 august 2019) â€“ Fix
â€“ debug errors.
- Version 1.8.1 (06 july 2019) â€“ Bugfix
â€“ fixed datetimepicker formats.
- Fix â€“ Conditional field specific visibility
issue when space is used in options.
- Added multiple condition support for field specific conditional
- Fix â€“ Bug in reordering fields.
- Added 4 new field support â€“ Date Time picker
,Time picker , Date Range picker , Date Time Range picker.
1.7.0 â€“ 27 june 2019
- Version 1.7.4(27 june 2019) â€“ Updated plugin
- Version 1.7.3(27 june 2019) â€“ Fix-debug
error on order meta page.
- Version 1.7.2(16 june 2019) â€“ Fix-debug
error on order meta page.
- Version 1.7.1(21 march 2019) â€“ Fix-billing
state required notice for EU countries.
- Fix â€“ Reordering fields not working.
- Fix â€“ Debug notice related to fields
â€“ 21 may 2018
- Version 1.6.2 (22 may 2018)- Fixed bug related to previous
- Version 1.6.1 (22 may 2018)- Fixed debug errors.
- Replaced chosen with select2 in backend.
- Replaced existing product multiselect with ajax
â€“ 12 december 2017
- Added Heading field.
- Removed Purchase code field in settings section.
- Fix â€“ minor admin side bug.
â€“ 20 april 2017
- Fixed WooCommerce 3.0 compatibility issues.
- Removed plugin update library. Use instead.
1.3 â€“ 15 September 2016
- Version 1.3.5 (04 october 2016)- Replaced comma,space with
pipe,space as separater in options field.
- Version 1.3.4 (27 september 2016) â€“ Fixed
bug with Extra CSS section in newly added billing/shipping
- Version 1.3.3 (24 september 2016) â€“ Changed
plugin update notification text.
- Version 1.3.2 (22 september 2016) â€“ Fixed
lowercase issue with select options on backend.
- Version 1.3.1 (18 september 2016) â€“ Manage
fields under My Account/Edit Address page, Added Extra CSS option
for each field,Show fields data on view order and order
- Added â€“ Conditional field specific
visibility to hide/show fields based on value of other fields.
- Added â€“ Showing submitted field details in
- Added â€“ Tag editor for
- Added â€“ Three new field type : Email ,
Telephone and Number.
- Improvement â€“ Admin UI CSS/JS
- Removed â€“ Validate on additional
- Fix â€“ Jquery drag and drop conflict
1.2 â€“ 07 November 2015
- version 1.2.6 (31/08/2016) â€“ Overrides core
woocommerce radio field html on checkout page.
- Version 1.2.5 (24/08/2016)- Fixed bug with select2
- Version 1.2.4 (04/05/2016) â€“ Added default
- Version 1.2.3 (29/02/2016)- Fixed issue with WP Multisite.
- Version 1.2.1 (07/11/2015) â€“ Fixed 2 bugs
related to 1.2.0 update.
- Improvement in orderedition field display.
- Separated option for orderedition fields and order email
- Added category and product specific field visibility.
â€“ 16 October 2015
- Version 1.1.1 (20/10/2015) â€“ Some changes in
automatic plugin update code to improve performance.
- Fixed bug related to order email fields and paypal payment
1.0.9 â€“ 15 October 2015
- Fixed debug error related to datepicker field.
- Disabled label change option for core address fields.
- Improvement in automatic plugin update feature.
1.0.8 â€“ 02 October 2015
- Added direct update within wordpress dashboard.
1.0.7 â€“ 20 September 2015
- Fixed bug related to required validation.
1.0.6 â€“ 15 February 2015
- Replaced chosen with select2 on frontend. Backend still uses
1.0.5 â€“ 14 February 2015
- Fixed compatibility issues with woocommerce 2.3.3.
- Added option to disable selection of past dates in
- Fixed bug that shows wrong field key for additional
- Fixed bug related to shop manager role on order edition
1.0.4 â€“ 21 January 2015
- Fixed bug related to datepicker arrows.
- Displays array into comma separated string into order edition
- Fixed bug that prevents additional fields display on order
- Fixed bug related to additional fields required
1.0.3 â€“ 09 January 2015
- Added less opacity for hidden core fields.
- Minor tweak in backend css and js code.
1.0.2 â€“ 24 December 2014
- Support for Additional Fields
- Admin side Visual Preview
- Fixed Few minor bugs
- Major Change/Improvement on Admin side as well as frontend side
- Verified functionality of all features.
- Added Chosen select for single dropdown select
1.0.1 â€“ 15 December 2014
- Fixed one minor bug
- Shows custom fields details along with order email
1.0.0 -12 December 2014
- Initial release