Elegant AJAX powered HTML5 template suitable for designers,
photographers, creative agencies, production studios. Rhye would be
a great start to showcase your portfolio with a slick premium
touch. Smooth AJAX pages transitions and modern WebGL effects will
make your website really stand out.
If you have any issues with preview â€“ try to
view demo without Envato top frame.
This is an HTML5 Template and
NOTa WordPress Theme!
once Rhye WordPress version is released.
Rhye â€“ is a premium creative portfolio HTML5
template. Itâ€™s crafted with modern minimalistic
approach and content-oriented design. Thanks to GSAP 3, ThreeJS and
Barba.js under the hood Rhye gives a new-level experience for your
- AJAX infinite loop portfolio presentation.
- Unique page transitions based on a next page background
- Compatibility with ad tracking systems (Google Analytics,
Facebook Pixel, Yandex Metrika).
- Easy expandable compatibility for 3rd-party plugins.
- Powered by Barba.js â€“ a famous PJAX API
- WebGL distortion transitions.
- Direction-aware fullscreen sliders.
- Mouse-trailing images effect.
- Reveal text animations.
- Smooth page scrolling plugin support.
- Parallax effects for images, backgrounds, elements.
- Interactive mouse cursor follower.
Typography & Spacing
- Smooth font size & margins scale based on the screen
- Easy to achieve consistent design spacing via CSS helper
- Fancy sections offsets and overlaps.
- CSS vars for typography, spacing.
4. Dark &
- Pre-designed color themes per each page section
- Set of 13 dark & light templates for your case
- CSS vars for colors customization
Essential Template Features
- Powered by latest GSAP 3 and ThreeJS
- Fullscreen or classic menu with unilimited submenus.
- Stylish website preloader
- Fully responsive â€“ deliver a great UX to
your mobile visitors.
- Google Maps support.
- AJAX contact form included.
- Well documented â€“ customize your website
- All the images you may have seen in the live preview are not
included to the final purchase.
- This is an HTML5 Template and
NOTa WordPress Theme!
- You need to use a web-server to make AJAX transitions and WebGL
motion effects work properly.
07 Apr 2020
â€“ version 1.0.0Initial release