This is a standalone application where you can generate as many
maps as you want and copy the embed code and place the maps in any
of your websites! No need to upload any extra files to your
website, just embed the code!! Compatible with Wix, SquareSpace,
Joomla and other CMSâ€™s that allow you to paste
Create clickable maps for website, including a map of the US, a
map of the World, or any other region available! Check the features
You will be able to generate
hundredsof different kinds of maps, already
- A map of the entire world.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas,
Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents)
- A country. (virtually all the countries in the world are
included, featuring the most requested: USA , United Kingdom,
Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India,
- A country divided by its regions.
- A state in the United States.
- The United States divided by metropolitan areas.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan
Regions or add Markers
You can add active colored regions to
the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions â€“ It will color the whole region,
for example a continent, subcontinent, a country, a country
province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen
regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
You can add interactivity to the active regions:
A Tooltip– A tooltip will be displayed by default
on hover with the information you provide.
An Actionâ€“ You can set up
diferent kinds of action for when the user clicks in an active
area. You can make a new URL open, or simply display a message.
functions for customized actions.
be able to costumize the visual of your maps:
- Background color;
- Box border width and color;
- Inactive regions color;
- Individual colors for each active region;
- Markers size;
- Width and Height of the map;
If youâ€™re a CSS pro, you can also create
custom classes and customize the maps even further, creating hover
effects, changing the mouse cursor, among other stuff.
Add the Maps anywhere on your website
You can use a embed code
and place it anywhere on your website! HTML5 compatible!
If no width is specified it will load with the
maximum width available in the container div. For example, it will
load and adapt with different sizes for phones/ipads/laptops.
However, after loaded it will not change size if you resize the
Cross device and browser compatible
The maps are built in SVG ,
no flash is used and therefore they will display in Mac products.
This plugin uses the powerful Google Geochart API which
creates the SVG vector maps.